For women who have undergone breast augmentation, those once beautiful breasts over time, may have undergone some changes due to child-birth, weight loss, or other conditions affecting the breast shape. These can include:
- Bottoming Out – condition where breast implant moves down from the infra mammary fold losing the natural fold of the breast.
- Capsular Contracture – for formation of a hard capsule surrounding the breast implant – believe to be caused by bio-films. Also referred to as a capsulectomy.
- Double Bubble Deformity – a condition where bubble protrudes on the breast implant being visibly show through the skin.
- Positioning Issues
- Ruptured Implant – a condition where the breast implant has deflated due to a rupture in the casing.
- Breast Size Change – a condition where the breast skin has become stretched due to weight gain and child birth.
- Symmastia – a condition where the space, or cleavage, between the breast becomes connected with each breast.
If a woman suffers from any of these conditions they should seek out a qualified plastic surgeon and undergo an evaluation for breast revision surgery.
Great information to know. Thanks for sharing.