Mentor has been a leader in breast implant research and manufacturing for many decades now and was one of the first companies to introduce cohesive gel silicone breast implants. As an important advancement in the field of breast augmentation, Mentor brand breast implants have been approved by the FDA approved for women in the US since their introduction in 2006.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit your body. MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants are the only silicone breast implants that are made in America.
Round Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implants Classic Profile
Standard Projection, with a wider base width
Round Mentor MemoryGel Implants Moderate Plus Profile
A higher projections, with a moderate base width
Round Mentor MemoryGel Brast Implants High Profile
A higher projection, with moderate base width
Round Mentor MemoryGel Brast Implants Ultra High Profile
A highest projection, with the smallest base width.
Learn more about Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implants in this video
Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implants use a cohesive gel matrix which will not bleed out in the event of a rupture or implant shell failure.
Mentor Premier Advantage Limited Warranty includes:
- Lifetime product replacement policy*
- This warranty applies to expenses occurring from a confirmed rupture for up to 10 years from the date of implant surgery
- The warranty pays up to $3,500** financial assistance for operating room, anesthesia, and surgical charges not covered by insurance and applies only to implant surgeries conducted after May 1, 2009
- Free contralateral (opposite side) implant replacement upon surgeon request
- Enrollment in this warranty is free and automatic; registration is encouraged
Contact Dr. Park to schedule a consultation about the newest, innovative breast implants offered by Sientra.